Sunday, May 30, 2010

Handbook for the Recently Deceased



My dog's are absolutely barkin' after yesterday's Zombie Walk through downtown Columbus!

I decided to go against the grain a little bit and wear my Miss Argentina costume. It's really hard to believe that I made that thing back in 2007. It took me about an hour to get into, with ample help from Ryo. I will say that doing the makeup is still a pain in the ass. . . I really need to work on mastering that set of skills. We met up with Pat at work, where he'd spent a good part of the day working on the layers of his zombie makeup. He did a great rushed job on Ryo and Carlos.

The walk was a lot longer than I had anticipated, but a really fun experience. I was a little nervous about wearing a non-zombie costume, but it was really well received and made my day.


1 comment:

  1. Ah, animated dead is animated dead. Oughta not make a difference.

    ReplyDelete