Sunday, April 25, 2010

Pants of Yellowness




Add Image
Phew! I really do apologize for this spam-like mass posting of entries - I was incredibly busy sewing, working and cooking!

Pat has been back playing with Flotation Walls now for several months. He asked that I make him a set of pants for their show in Cincy. While I had the noble intentions of completing the ENTIRE costume and not just the britches, these pants proved to be pretty labour-intense. Also, I'm a terrible procrastinator!

These are proper yellow man-jeans. . . 5 pockets, fancy topstitching, a waistband with belt loops, back yoke, crazy raised knee-action, serged seams and a proper fly. I'm pretty pleased with how these turned out and I hope to find more of the same fabric to do the same for the other lads as well.

For those of you that aren't familiar, this time last year I was tasked with creating costumes for Flotation Walls. You can take a look at them in my flickr set

No comments:

Post a Comment